At The Change Corporation, we guarantee measurable results for your organisation delivered through changing culture and behaviour, increasing motivation, confidence and skills and developing world-class leaders. Longer terms benefits include higher performance effectiveness and productivity, improvements in morale and motivation, reduced turnover, lower absenteeism and a higher return on your investment. We do this via our range of learning and development and organisational change consultancy services. Our team is entirely made up of ex big 4 people change consultants and experienced L&D specialists. We also differentiate ourselves by using neuro linguistic programming, because, unlike more traditional techniques, where you are often taught a method or procedure to follow, we work with the fundamental thought patterns, behaviours and language that your staff use, which greatly enhances our ability to improve your performance. Our objective is to do whatever it takes to assist you to achieve the results you want in your business.
- Are you looking for a proven management or leadership development approach?
- Do you need to improve employee engagement?
- Have you got a change programme that is out of control, or not delivering the benefits you need?
- Do you want staff to behave differently in order to achieve a culture change that sticks?
- Are you concerned about how to develop talent for the future?
- We design and deliver innovative training courses on site, tailored to your needs
- We work with you to evaluate the work we do in order to maximise your investment
- We have designed and delivered large team building events, leadership and management development programmes, customer services and other inter-personal skills interventions
- We also offer in house NLP Business Practitioner programmes
- We can offer you ILM regognised programmes
- We will assist you to put a strategic talent management process in place.
- We are a small company with a big pedigree
- Our team includes experienced ex-big 4 business consultants who have been there and done it!
- We specialise in the people side of change management and delivering culture change that sticks
- We have a strong reputation for working in the local government and banking industry sectors
- Our products and services are transferable into any industry sector
- We will work with you to transfer our skills into your organisation.
The Change Corporation worked with us incredibly fast to develop our own customised change management methodology to use with our major change projects. Their consultants are very results focused and get things done. We were delighted with the quality of the work they did for us and as a result we not only have a clear and pragmatic methodology but also an army of people trained to use it. It is testimony to Lindsey and her team that they have been asked to take the method to ING in the US next year.
Karly Olsen-Haveland - ING Head of Change
The session (bespoke emotional intelligence) was invaluable for the team as they had specifically requested such a session and many people have adopted the principles already. The session was very fast paced which was fine by me as we had a lot to get through and the booklets supplied were very useful too. With regards to the delivery style… The Change Corporation trainers succeeded in getting their messages across in a relevant and professional manner.
Senior Manager - Kent County Council Education Service
The Change Corporation helped us to deliver a programme that brought together the views and aspirations of staff and members to identify a range or projects that have the potential to transform the way we deliver some of our services. We now have a clear process for embedding our corporate priorities into service planning, performance and development frameworks and, perhaps most importantly, an invaluable resource of trained and motivated facilitators that we can call on to support the future delivery of our business plan.
John Bunnett - CEO Ashford Borough Council