- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Company name, name, email address, phone number, title)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Change Corp with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register your email or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with our Friday Espresso content, podcasts and about our products and services we think you might find valuable.
When Our Company processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Our Company securely stores your data.
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might find valuable.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Change Corp from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Our Company Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
Change Corp would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Change Corp for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Change Corp correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Change Corp to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Change Corp erase your data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Change Corp restrict the processing of your data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Change Corp’s processing of your data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Call us at: +4795336854
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
- Be able to give you content you are interested in
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Advertising – Change Corp uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Change Corpsometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Call us: +4795336854
Or write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Change Corp has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact us.